Chapter four
Kick left right left right kick forward GOAL.Kick kick kick shh the ball lands in the bush great I am soused to practice for my soccer game and now my ball is in the bush.So I headed in with a flash light some pepper spray ( Just in case I need to protect my self) And a Pb and j I get hungry when I'm scared.It seemed like I walked for miles then I saw my ball being kicked by a pug dog then a poodle with T-Shirts on there were lots of dogs playing soccer?I ran in and yelled at the black lab ( Who had the ball)''WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BALL IT IS MY BALL NOT YOURS LET ME HAVE IT!'' The dog said ''This is not your ball '' WHAT I said IT IS SO IT HAS MY NAME ON IT RIGHT HEAR.I pointed but my name was not on it. BU BU BUT AH YOU WIPED IT OFF YOU YOU MUTT.Uh did you hear that Fluffy she called me a a I can't even say it MUTT.Oh no she did not.Said Fluffy.Then I saw a ball on the far end of the Field.Oh never mind I think my ball is over there sorry for my outburst miss,Fluffy.Then I ran to my ball.Well I never in my life saw such an ugly beast.Fluffy exclaimed.I heard that. I yelled back.I reached my ball but then it started to move on the ground? A mole?A mole was moving (MY) ball from underground.Well I never I whispered.
END OF CHAPTER FOUR
wow.
ReplyDeletereally weird animals!
Yup ya got that right
ReplyDelete