Monday, April 13, 2009

Lost In Who Knows Where Chapter Five

I followed the mole under ground after I asked a few dogs to help me dig, he led me to what seemed to be a Candy factory.It was wonderful candy everywhere Oh amazing, Dazzling, Good,Rich Chocolate sweet chocolate, Gummy bears gummy, Carmel thick gooey center, Sweet tarts harden sweet, Oh and much more and candy never even know to man oh this is wonderful dreams do come true. Why are you making all this I asked the mole do you sell it eat it? tell me.Well we give it to the candy man the mole said in her squeaky voice. What.The candy man who takes it to the people place they sell it.Oh.So hear you go then he gave me a box of candy. But what are you doing . Giveing it to you the cand man or miss.But? If? And? Or?.No if ands or buts take it to the candy truck it should be coming RIGHT NOW hurry ask the fox. What fox I said then a fox apperd.That fox the mole screemed NOW RUN BEFOE THE TRUCK LEAVES.Ok.Then I ran the truck started to leave.What do I do I asked the fox.Throw it to me he said.Then he jumped in the truck, I threw the box, got it in the truck and left for more candy but the mole was gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment