Sunday, March 22, 2009

You Would Not Belive

Good Gravy! I just got slapped with a wet salmon - really - I have not updated this since they invented sliced bread... You would not believe it only hurts when I laugh. But I'm sorry you'll just have to take my word for it..

I am so busy with discovering time doesn't stand still, a ticking crocodile, just generally being asleep, dreaming and chancing to the secret service, my day seems to involve the authorities from the first cockadoodledoo from the rooster to well after sun-down. I am happy with that. I wish you could be here to share it.

I will try to remember I promised you I will make more of an effort to blog more often. Until I need your shoulder to cry on. This is for my ever faithful, devoted public..



OK so that did not happen but I did create it on this website check it out


http://www.aussiebloggers.com.au/blogpost.html


Thanks Amber for helping me find this site

4 comments:

  1. That's ok, it's fun isn't it. :D

    AmBeR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya it is so fun! I'm glad you put on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vienna
    The March Homeschooled Kids Carnival is up at http://www.homeschooling-ideas.com/homeschooled-kids-blog-carnival-6.html
    Hope you like it.
    Julie.

    ReplyDelete