Welcome! Thank you sooooo much for stopping by to read my blog or as I also like to call it my online Journal. This is my corner of the world respect it and have fun!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Angel
Yesterday we had the rats out my brother and I were covered in a blanket so the rats were climbing under it and such when we found out Angel my rat went into the couch.Now are couch is also a bed and the cushions come off so at the time the cushions were loose and so Angel went down them so she was in the back of the couch and our couch it kinda goes up in the back so the bed can go in it is hard to explain but Angel went up on to the part of the bed that goes up in the couch now that is not very much but it was hard to get her back but I did then (she is very sneaky I found that out yesterday)she goes in the couch again I get her this happens about 5 times before I start to watch her really well but she just when I see she is getting in the couch she's gone this happened about 3 times but a lot of the times i saw her start to go in and got her but a few times she was too fast and swift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment