Thursday, January 22, 2009

My pet rats

OK I know what you are probably thinking a rat for a pet? ewe but when we got our 4 pet rats all girls sisters the pet shop worker said and this may shock you but he said they make better pets then gerbils and hamsters. So we had spot socks Cleo I don't know how to spell the rest but she was named after the queen of Egypt and my pet rat bush when I looked in the cage she was the last one there. My siblings all had reached in to the cage and picked out their rat. I was going to name her spot because she had to black spots on her back. But then my brother said he is going to name his rat Spot. Bush's head was also black what you would call a hooded rat. I had not named her yet so when we were driving home past the church I saw the bush's and knew what to name her Bush. Bush was my best friend I love her so much she is gone now ans I miss her so badly. Her and I had a great relationship sometimes she would come up stick her head in my ear a click her teeth together as if she was speaking to me. Sometimes I and my brothers would get Lot's of food and turn on a movie and we would get out our rats and let them eat while we watched the movie. Oh I miss her so much! no we have too boy pet rats Remy and repachep I don't know how you spell his name but he is named after the mouse in the croncels of Narnia because when we got him he was so so so small he could fit in my hands he was about haff the size of a normal rat we named him repachep so he could feel strong but now he is big but is still so cute and Remy looks like a mouse not because he is small but because he is white and has red eyes but is still so cute and not a pig when it comes to food like rcpachep is!




Vienna

1 comment:

  1. Your rat sounds adorable! Do you happen to have any pictures that I could use for my new site Rat Info ? If so could you post them on the Rat Forums to let me know I have consent? I would love to add them to out Cute Rat Pictures page!!!

    ReplyDelete