Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My new pet rat Angel

Our pet rats just passed away but today we got 3 girl rats mine is named Angel she is so nervous but I am hoping she will warm up to me but she is so cute and tiny as soon as I can I will put a pic on right she is siting on me her claws digging deep into my flesh





Vienna

4 comments:

  1. Your rat sounds adorable! Do you happen to have any pictures that I could use for my new site Rat Info ? If so could you post them on the Rat Forums to let me know I have consent? I would love to add them to out Cute Rat Pictures page!!!

    The site has a lot of cool things like step by step tutorials on how to make your own Homemade Rat Toys out of normal things around your house. It will save you money and keep your rats happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks well I don't have any pictures yet but I am hoping to put some on soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see them once you get them :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok cool my mom and I took a few pictues yesterday but I don't think they were that good so when we do get the pictures do you want me to just put them on my blog?

    ReplyDelete