Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Chanlange (P.S I don't care if that is spelled wrong)

So I am going to post all the blogs I follow and here is the chanlage u my readers have to check every one and leave a comment at least if u would like to and then go to ur blog and write a post with the blogs u follow the link to this post and that u did this then comment on my blog that u did it and I might give out an award PLEASE do this changlage and comment on each blog maybe even follow



Thank You



And here are the blogs I follow

And also please check the list of blogs I folow because some of the blogs I have not listed because they have not written in maybe 2 mounths or more so..


http://randomforthewin.blogspot.com/ Well I am not following yet but I will be it's a long story

http://whativedonetoday.blogspot.com/

http://animals-and-animals-and-animals.blogspot.com/

http://themilelongbookshelf.blogspot.com/

http://bakkerlatest.blogspot.com/

http://polkadottedcookie.blogspot.com/


http://veelasplace.blogspot.com/

http://mygamemyrules-angela.blogspot.com/

http://mygamemyrules-angela.blogspot.com/ Well I am not following yet but I will be it's a long story

http://mydreamsandadventures.blogspot.com/

http://princessreader.blogspot.com/

http://rachelshedden.blogspot.com/

http://craftydafties.blogspot.com/

And then I follow one or two private blogs and theres sme blogs I am thinking about folowing but...

8 comments:

  1. I'll do it! Sounds cool. :D I'll get back to you when I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I have to comment on my own blogs or can I leave them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u Amber.so by your own blogs do u mean like blogs that u own basicaly if thats what u mean then yes u can leave them but if u are talking about blogs u follow then no u don't have to comment on them I diden't so..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stop myself...it's spelled challenge. Sorry, I HAD to do it. Had to. You will forgive me someday won't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH HOW DARE U CORECT MY SPELLING GET OFF MY PROPERTY WOMEN

    JK (that means just kidding)
    but i am not changing the spelling if that is what u what MOW HA HA HA MOW HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  7. vienna i put some pict's and a new post on my blog check it o.u.t

    ReplyDelete
  8. vienna i just now figured out i am sensitive to dairy!!! i did not know that until this morning when i had cereal!!!

    krista

    ReplyDelete