Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All about me not you ha ha sorry that was rude it not all about me okay yes it is lol

Do you like skirts? Not really I have 4 brothers I am not much of a girly girl not to say if you like skirts your a girly girl but i don't really like jewly either
Do you like dresses? Not that much un less they are SUPER cute
Do you like pink? YES.
Do you like sweat pants? Yes around the house
Do you like short hair?not really on me I love to do weird things with my hair and i can't really do that if my hair is short
Do you like fashion?No I like to have my own style make my hair crazy layer shirts unless i am late for something then i just thorw whatever on
Do you like to dance? Yes no i love it as long as it is not in front of my parent yikes
"What do you hate? A book that makes me want to rip its pages out you know the kind where they are like oh all this is stupid
What do you love? Books, friends.dancing,writing,singing
"Favorites"fav. color:Pink I just got braces and I want them to be pink but they did not have any
fav books:the tale of desperaux.Mercy Watson books
song(s):Love story disney christmas and the backyardagains
fav. animal: All

If you have a blog, if you want to use this "all about me, me, me ", go ahead. =D

4 comments:

  1. Vienna, you are too cute. Of course, you are a girly girl! If you aren't, then I don't know what one is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You should blog more, I love reading what you write.

    Signed, Your #1 Fan

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, someone actually used my all about me. =) thanks. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie aka mom I would write more but I don't know what to write

    Angela
    No prob it was fun thanks for posting it

    ReplyDelete